1. After the article is added to the journal system, a plagiarism report is first received for the studies that pass the editorial control. The referee evaluation process will be started for the studies that do not have a problem in the plagiarism report.
2. In the studies to be added to the journal system, the author's name, title, institution, department name, city information of the institution and the author's ORCID code must be written. While sending to the referee process, the names are deleted by the editors and the referees are directed.
3. Studies uploaded to the journal system are primarily evaluated by the editors in terms of compliance with the writing and publication principles. As a result of the evaluation, if there are corrections to be made by the author, the manuscript is returned to the author by requesting correction by the editors.
4. Manuscripts that do not comply with the journal's writing principles are not sent to the referee.
5. Any study that does not contain scientific content and does not bring innovation to science is not accepted in our journal. Such studies are not included in our journal. Manuscripts found suitable for evaluation in terms of writing and publication principles are sent to at least 2 referees for evaluation.
6. The names of the referees and authors are kept confidential from each other with the BLIND REFEREE Application.
7. The review period of the manuscript sent to the referees is maximum 30 days. A new referee is appointed for studies that are not reported at the end of this period.
8. The article that receives a POSITIVE REFEREE REPORT from the referee's evaluation is entitled to be published.
9. The referees who evaluate the studies evaluate the studies by taking into account the following factors. In addition, the authors have the opportunity to review the peer-reviews of their work from the journal system.
Title and content compatibility
Scientific and original
The suitability of the article in terms of language and expression
Handling and scope of the subject
Access to original and primary sources
Access to new scientific studies and resources
Contribution to the field
Mastery of the terminology of the field
Language, style, intelligibility and fluency
10. The referees may want to see the article they want correction once more before it is published. If this request is stated in the report, the corrected version of the text is automatically sent to the referee by the system.
11. Authors may object to the referee's report within a reasonable framework and with convincing data. Objections are reviewed by the journal management and, if deemed appropriate, a different referee (or referees) can be consulted on the subject.
12. The stage of the evaluation process of the articles added to the journal system can be followed by the authors using their own membership information. The referee process should be followed meticulously, since the system only allows one change, it is necessary to wait for each referee's evaluation to be concluded and the reports to be entered into the system for possible changes.
13. Journal editors meticulously follow the corrections given by the referees. Accordingly, the editors may decide to publish or not publish an article.
14. In the journal system, the publication copyright agreement is used during the publication. However, if the editor and editorial board deem it necessary, this copyright transfer agreement may be requested separately from the author or authors.
15. Studies published in our journal can be used by referring to the journal name. Legal sanctions are imposed on the relevant user about the articles used without reference. All responsibility in this regard belongs to the user.